ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT MUSIC PRODUCTION?
DO YOU WANT TO DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS WITH HIGH LEVEL INTERNATIONAL TRAINERS?
JOIN US IN CRACOW, POLAND
7-12 AUGUST 2017
We will teach you the techniques of sound creation, arranging, mixing and mastering.
|Simon Stokes, Scotland
||Adam Pietruszko, Poland
||Lukas Morawski, Poland
||Krzysztof Maszota, Poland
You can add the hostel & meals package to your order in the next step of the registration.
|FAIR PLAY MUSIC PRODUCTION
without the accommodation and food
|FAIR PLAY MUSIC PRODUCTION
with the accommodation and food
|PACKAGE PRICE EUR||€500||€600* / €610**|
|BUY in EUR|
|PACKAGE PRICE PLN||2125 PLN||2525* / 2565 PLN**|
|BUY in PLN|
*price includes 5 nights in a double room (with meals)
** price includes 5 nights in a single room (with meals)
Available payment methods:
- Full amount by traditional bank transfer or credit card
- 3 installments by traditional bank transfer or credit card
Read more about payments HERE >
- Please be mindful of your packages choices. Passes are PERSONAL and it is NOT ALLOWED to sell, exchange and transfer of purchased or unused classes to others! Not used classes are lost.
- Fair Play Music Production is directed to adult participants. It DOES NOT provide under-age care for students accommodated at the Technical University campus. But if you are and underage and still want to join the course, the registration form should be filled in by your parent or legal guardian (in that case, you should provide signed by your parent copy of order confirmation together with Care Resignation form; send us those documents at email@example.com no later than 10 July 2017 and bring them to the registration desk at the first day of the camp).
- Terms and Conditions, as well as other legal documents can be found in MULTIMEDIA > DOWNLOADS section of this website. You are obligated to read it's contents before registration.
If your inquiry is connected to registration proccess, payments or accommodation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to talk about course program, workshops or teachers, please write at: email@example.com
The organizer of the Fair Play Music Production and the entity responsible for selling the bundles with accommodation is Karol Niecikowski Fair Play Art, listed in the Central Registration and Information on Business managed by the minister in charge of economy, as well as in the Registry of Tour Operators and Travel Agents under the no. 04/12. Address and contact details: al. Tysiąclecia Państwa Polskiego 10 lok. 137, 15-111 Białystok VAT ID: 7191447513 National Business Registry Number: 200409875. You can forward inquiries and complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The entity responsible for selling packages without the accommodation (participation in the workshops without staying at the camp) is FPDC s.c. Karol Niecikowski, Wojciech Blaszko, listed in the Central Registration and Information on Business managed by the minister in charge of economy. Address and contact details: al. Tysiąclecia Państwa Polskiego 10 lok. 137, 15-111 Białystok VAT ID: 5423231175 National Business Registry Number: 200775775 . You can forward inquiries and complaints to email@example.com .
The entity responsible for the content and level of the course is Akademia Realizacji Dźwięku Krzysztof Maszota, Kijowska 3, 03-738 Warszawa, VAT ID: 586-101-55-37, National Business Registry Number: 012762019, www.ard.edu.pl